Search This Blog

Thursday, October 22, 2015

First Aeroneff.

Just a quick, small post.

I haven't had much time for hobby related stuff lately, work and my 2 little daughters have been keeping me busy.

I did manage to (almost) finish the first of 2 small Aeroneff patrol boats I plan on building, so I thought I would share it with you.

I'll start with some "nekkid" pictures for those who like to guess what parts were used ;-)




Here is a picture of Lt. Rockbottom and two troops inspecting the new ship to give you a sense of scale


But whats that, the paint is not even dry yet and those dastardly Prussians have hijacked the ship...






I still have to make a magnetised deckgun, gatling and nordfeldt gun to put on the ring up front and then I'll have to think of a name for this beauty.

Thats it for now, I hope to have more to show you all soon.
Cheers,
Stroezie.







6 comments:

  1. Oh, now I am adding this to my to do list!

    Really nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very characterful creationisme, excellent looking scratch build model.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cool piece, I do hope vicky's finest will get back at the prussians!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look really smashing, great scratch building :-)

    ReplyDelete