Search This Blog

Sunday, September 4, 2016

Cephalod Invasion!!!

My Cephalod starter force for martian empires is finally finished!

All of these were sculpted and/or scratch built by me. For the past year I've been using these as dump sculpts meaning that I always have some dollies on my desk in various stages of being finished and then when I have some putty left over from sculpting other things I use it to work a little more on these. This way I don't burn out on making so many of the same sculpts and I also dont waste any green stuff, double win! ;-)

But enough chit chat, pics or it didn't happen!

I'll start with a picture of the whole force




 And now some close ups

The glorious leadership

The lowly grunts

A bunch of flyboys


The heatray artillary


The dreaded black smoke projectors

And a shot with a little bit of every thing for size/scale comparison



Ok, I hope you enjoy them as much as I do :-))

Now I can get started on the Green Martians and who knows maybe next year I might be able to actually play my first game of 6mm Martian Empires.

Cheers,
Stroezie.




4 comments:

  1. I like the comical look of them.
    They look both cute and menacing.
    Lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The space grell attack! Creepy but cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Think it will be a very memorable and fun game. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete