Search This Blog

Saturday, October 29, 2016

Call Out The Guards!

And yet more red martian troops.
This time its two units of imperial guards,


  The melee unit armed with shield and spear



And a ranged unit armed with pavise and radium rifles



Here's a pic with the donor figure so you can all marvel at my converting skills ;-)



The left over pieces of the pikes were used to arm a unit of regular rifles,
hese's a sneek peek at that unit



More pics when they are decent and have some more paint on them.
Probably in a week or two as I'll be going camping with the kids next week so no painting then.

Cheers,
Stroezie.


2 comments:

  1. It's so nice to see progress on this, great work so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alexander.
    This is actually my first "big armies" project and, while fun, there are times when I wonder what I've gotten myself into.
    The encouragement is really appreciated ;-)

    ReplyDelete